The success of sales through phone depends on well-trained agents who understand the best verbal approach used to convince the potential clients, with consideration to listen and be heard. This training course will show participants how the telephone can supplement, enhance, and sometimes replace other means of marketing and selling, and how this personal approach can dramatically increase anyone’s sales success.
Learn ways to build trust and respect with customers.
Learn how to warm up sales approach to reduce fear of cold calling.
Identify ways to make a positive first impression.
Identify strategies that help in speaking to the decision-makers.
Create a script to maximize efficiency in phone conversations.
Learn what to say to create interest, handle objections, and close the deal.
Learn aspects of verbal communication such as tone, and cadence.
Learn effective ways to friendly convince and negotiate.
Learn several techniques for selling different products/services.
Learn numerous personalized techniques for managing stress.
- Verbal banking communications.
- Who are your clients?
- Questioning and listening skills.
- Follow up (Cold calls/ E-mails).
- Cold and warm calls.
- Pre-call planning/developing a script.
- Handling objections.
- Tips for chatty and difficult call callback.
- Phone tags and callbacks.
- Closing a sales deal.
- Minimizing stress and emotional impact.
Business Avenue Training Centre
- Kindly contact us to learn more about any available discounts.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT
Tele Sales & Customer Service Program