Providing excellent customer service is vital to the reputation and overall success of every organization as well as management and employees. Customer service can be the one thing that sets you apart from your competitors and might increase the level of values provides by services. However, being exceptional customer service providers need strong efforts, indeed it’s not only being helpful and hardworking; it’s about eliminating the bad and taking an effective and consistent approach to providing an outstanding customer experience.
Clearly identify the do’s and don’ts of customer service.
Understand how to be customer-focused to ensure the success of the organization.
Learn techniques to handle objections and strategies to follow in managing difficult or chatty customers effectively.
Learn ways to build trust and respect.
Identify ways to make a positive first impression and learn how to create interest.
Learn effective ways to friendly convince and negotiate.
Learn numerous personalized techniques for managing stress.
- Intro and session objective.
- Icebreaker- reverse brainstorm.
- Measuring customer service.
- Who are your clients?
- The customer service brand.
- The customer service journey.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Managing customer complaints.
- Handling chatty and difficult customers.
- Handling objections.
- Questioning and listening skills.
- Minimizing stress and emotional impact.